Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jazz Fest Right Around the Corner





OK Folks...get ready for a really great time in the city of New Orleans!! It is Jazz Fest time and I am in it!!

Come see me during first weekend April 24th, 25th and 26th in the Louisiana Marketplace tent! I will be selling a lot of NEW stuff that you haven't seen before at the Arts Market of New Orleans - my regular haunt.

And while you are at Jazz Fest, stop and see some of my good friends too - Chester Allen in Congo Square - fab jewelry (he made me a wonderful moonstone bracelet) - Chester is in first weekend too. And in second weekend is my good friend Kiki Huston with her NOLA jewelry - of which I own many pieces - she is in LA Marketplace and another good friend Kerry Fitts of Bayou Salvage who makes darling Storyville clothing... and my friend, Charles Bush who takes the most wonderful wildlife photographs...gotta have one of his too...I have 3!

And of course...the MUSIC and the FOOD!!!
Soooo ... come see all of us and pass a good time... No rain in the forecast - keep your fingers crossed...

Juliette

No comments: