Saturday, June 19, 2010

Window Displayhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif at Gallery 421, Covington LA







I am very proud to be one of the artists with a solo exhibit in the window at Gallery 421, located at 421 Columbia St. in downtown Covington, LA. There are many great local artists, in all mediums, within the walls of this very nice and friendly gallery.

The owners, Debby and Steve Wilson are wonderful to me, offering great advice to me which has helped me sell more pieces both in their gallery as well in my art markets and festivals. I have attached some pictures of the pieces chosen for the window. My window exhibit features Storyville prostitutes, NOPD Mugs Shots, New Orleans Cemeteries, Vintage Mardi Gras and Pontchartrain Beach.

Stop by during June 16th to June 26th to see the window exhibit...or any time during the gallery's hours of operation Wednesday-Saturday - 10AM to 5PM and a Second Saturday Art Stroll each month from 6-9 PM.


Come see us,

Juliette

No comments: