Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oak Street Po-Boy Fest - Sunday November 14th 2010

I am pleased to say I was one of the 30 artists selected to be in the Artist Village at the New Orleans Oak Street Po-Boy Festival which has grown over the past three or so years to be a HUGE event. This will be my third year selling my art at the fest.

Each year is a learning experience as they are growing and learning too. From what I understand this year, the fest will be along eight blocks of Oak Street and the Artist Village will be across the street from Jacques-Imo's Cafe and next door to Frenchy's Gallery - we will be in a gated parking lot.

So keep checking back here or go to the PoBoy website:
www.http://poboyfest.com/

for more information as it becomes available. A complete list of the restaurants and artists and bands will be listed as well as pictures from past festivals is posted on the website. Cool graphics... and all the stores, shops and restaurants are usually open.
Also, check out the Face book page for the Poboy Festival as well as my Face book page under my name: Juliette Hare O'Connor.

See you there!

Juliette

No comments: